What art offers is s p a c e - a certain
breathing room for the spirit.
this is Alice in Wonderland
all of these are fuckin weird I want 20 of each
Malaysia Airlines says it has lost contact with a plane travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, with 239 people on board.
The airline said in a statement that flight MH370 disappeared at 02:40 local time on Saturday (18:40 GMT on Friday).
It had been expected to land in Beijing at 06:30 (22:30 GMT).
The plane went off the radar in Vietnamese airspace, according to a statement on the Vietnamese government website.
Its last known location was south of Vietnam’s Ca Mau peninsular although the exact position was not clear, it said.
HOW DOES A PLANE JUST DISAPPEAR. this is scary. and real.
16 hours and counting. how is this happening. it feels unreal.
I had those words stuck in my head all day long. I suspected I dreamed it, but I’m not sure. Weird …
Some french/european animated feature films projects presented these days at professional Cartoon Movie festival.
- “Mister Sirocco” by Benoit Chieux (Folimage)
- “Dofus, the return of Julith”, by Jean-Jacques Denis & Anthony Roux (Ankama)
- “Zombillenium”, by Arthur de Pins (based on his comic-book)
- “Yellowbird” (aka Gus), by Dominique Monfery & Christian De Vita (Teamto)
- “I Lost My Body”, de Jeremy Clapin (Skhizein, Palmipedarium)
- “The Song of the sea”, by Tomm Moore (The Secret of Kells)
- “Funan, the New People”, by Denis Do
So excited to see many of these!
An awing fuck-ton of big cat references.
And here’s a link to a spectacular image that helps distinguish types of big cats. It’s insanely helpful, and you’d be doing yourself a majour disservice if you don’t use it:
Please note that in the first cheetah GIF, the head has been insolated. When running, the head will bob up and down slightly. Not a lot, but just know how the head attaches to the neck and how that moves when the body is oscillating up and down when they run, like in the second GIF.
[From various sources]